Monday, November 17, 2008

Disney Engagement Photography

A few weeks ago I got together with Chris and Carina at Downtown Disney to shoot an engagement session for their upcoming wedding. As Carina and I tossed around some ideas for possible locations, she mentioned Downtown Disney since Chris had proposed to her in Disneyland! How special is that? So I just had to do their engagement session at Downtown Disney.

Chris and Carina are such a good match. They make each other laugh and they play together. Their sweet friendship will certainly help make their marriage great. I had so much fun hanging out with them for a few hours while we looked for good photo ops.



The color theme of their wedding is yellow, so we had fun finding some pretty yellows for their photos.



Goofing off.



We chased a few kids off from this nook in the Lego store, but I think it was worth it.



Great lighting - love the flare!





Somehow, this one is reminiscent of an old mob movie to me.





Off to shop at the World of Disney.





My favorite of the day! I love the lighting and their intimate moment. Chris and Carina were so nice to oblige my idea for this picture by actually sitting IN the fountain.



A big "C" for Chris and Carina. Couldn't pass that one up.



I told them to pick some magazines for this shot. Their choices crack me up!





Rockin the yellow some more.



There were little hidden treasures like this all over Downtown Disney.



A sweet farewell shot.



Chris and Carina are getting married this December in Alhambra with their reception in Pasadena. I can't wait to shoot their wedding - it is going to be fabulous!

No comments: