Sunday, November 23, 2008

Altadena Family Portraits

In an attempt to get caught up, here is another family shoot I did in Altadena a couple of weeks ago. This family was so beautiful together. Their faces shine with emotion and love for one another. It was so much fun to capture their personalities. Thanks for having me over to photograph your family.

A nice family portrait.



Too bad Ari was not interested. She wanted to go play.



I love that mom is the one swinging her around.



Fun times with mom.



Daddy making Jojo laugh. What a cutie!



All the girls and their matching flowers. Their backyard was filled with all kinds of beautiful flowers. I kept being drawn to these vibrant purple ones. I asked if they planned their colors to match these flowers, but they claimed it was a coincidence.



A sweet moment with Jojo and Mama.



They had this awesome hammock and great lighting - what's not to love? This sweet family moment is my favorite portrait of the whole family.



Jojo had eyes only for her big sis.



And Ari was so loving to her.



But she did want her play time.







While Ari played on the slide, Mama nursed little Jojo. I love her little hand holding on to mom's finger. Liliana was nice enough to let me post a nursing picture. I think it is beautiful.



Ari wanted to steal the show again. What a ham!



My favorite of the day.


No comments: