Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Leah's Belly Bump

For those of you who don't know, I will be starting a photography business. In preparation for that, Leah and Tyler kindly allowed me to photograph Leah's pregnancy so I could get experience taking maternity shots. She is one of the most beautiful pregnant women - it was impossible to take a bad photo of her. I can't wait for little Zoe to come, so we can take some photos of her too!

ETA: I just got photoshop - YAY! I am so excited to play around with all my new amazing editing tools. There is definitely a learning curve to it though. So in the meantime, please excuse my slight excessive use of photoshop effects while I practice. Here are the photos revised:






















































2 comments:

Kristy said...

These are simply amazing photos!!!! I may be knocking on your door in a couple of months. ;o)

AmberBaker said...

Please do! I would love to take some photos of you guys, and Mia would be adorable kissing the belly, etc. I'll give you a great deal. ;)