Friday, July 18, 2008

Invitations

Eli is turning one! In less than a month! I can't believe my little baby is growing up. It doesn't feel like he should be a toddler yet.

Despite my disbelief, I am really excited about it. I have been planning his party for months. Luckily, Brian has kept me pretty reigned in, so I don't go too overboard. His birthday is in August, so I decided to do a 'Under the Sea' theme. I am going to have wading pools and sprinkler toys for the little ones. So, to go along with the theme, I made water bottle invitations. I wrote the party info on plastic and rolled it up inside water bottles filled with blue water and glitter. It was way cute and easy too.

Eli's party is on August 16, from 2-4pm if you'd like to join us. Just email or give me a call for the info.... :)



No comments: