Sunday, June 8, 2008

Water baby

Eli loves the water, especially if he can splash in it. So I have been taking him swimming at his grammy's pool several times a week. I let him play in the sprinklers and splash in the pool, and then I take him in with me to swim. I want him to get used to floating and be able to hold his breath under water, so we've been practicing. We only do about 5 or 10 minutes at a time so he doesn't get too cold or frustrated, but that doesn't stop my mom from teasing me that we are drowning her grandson.














4 comments:

The Danger Zone said...

The picture you are using as your title is one of the best pictures I have ever seen!! So cute! you should submit it to some contests

raw mom said...

this is teresa landon (now dunlop)...i went to school with brian...any way, you have a DARLING little guy! good to see you guys are so happy!

AmberBaker said...

Hi Teresa, I was surprised to hear from you! How are you doing?

raw mom said...

so good! if i get your email, i can invite ya to our blog...teresa4andy@yahoo.com