Saturday, June 21, 2008

Go Dodgers!

On Saturday, we went to the Dodger game with the Brian and Amelia Smith. Of course we picked the hottest day of the year for a noon game! Ugh! When we got there, some nice people moved over so we could sit in the shade. It seems there are some perks to having a baby with you. We brought a TON of water bottles, a spray bottle and a fan to help keep us cool. I was pretty worried about Eli, but he seemed to handle the heat alright.











Eli started getting really tired towards the end. He rested on daddy's shoulder.





While Eli was resting, I had fun with some creative shots of the game. Then I 'posterized' them with my editing program. What do you think? Neat effect or just cheesy?













(This Dodger--Jeff Kent--is in our ward at church. It was fun to see him play.)



Well, they didn't win and it was a shame. They were tied until we left after the 9th inning. Then the Dodger's got creamed in the 11th inning: 2-7 I believe.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

So cute. Doesn't he have a birthday coming up in Aug? Wow, time flies by. Our blog is jeremyandtaren.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.

Tyler S. Forester said...

Amber you have a great eye for photography, I think you should pursue it as a professional career someday. I would pay for you to take pics of my fam that's for sure. Great blogging.

AmberBaker said...

Leah, I'd love to take photos of your family, your pregnancy or your new baby... Someday I would like to become a photographer, so I need practice.

corryfever said...

i love his hair!!!