Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Eli wants to wish you a Happy Halloween! ROAR!!!

This Halloween, Eli is the Cowardly Lion, I am Dorothy and Brian is the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. As of yet, we don't have any family pictures - we need someone to take photos of us! But I did make sure to take pictures of Eli in his adorable lion costume.

My mom made it for him a few weeks ago. She spent hours on the lion's mane/hood, but Eli wouldn't wear it. He screamed bloody murder when we tried to put it on him. So I have been trying to coax him into wearing it a little each day. Apparently, he has given up the fight just in time for Halloween.













Awwwwwe - he is done. "No more photo shoot, mom. I don't want to sit by these pumpkins!"



Thanks for making Eli's costume, mom. Everyone says he is the cutest lion they have ever seen. :)

Edited to add: pictures from Halloween night of the three of us in our costumes. Thanks for taking these Sara!



We just need a yellow brick road...

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I have to agree -- Eli is the cutest lion I've ever seen!

Sara Kelley said...

it was fun seeing you guys tonight. i really hope the pictures turned out ok. anytime you need my photography services i'd be more than happy to help!
sara
p.s. you guys were super cute in your costumes.

raw mom said...

i cant decide which i think is cuter...the dang cute lion costume or the little cutie wearing it! cute cute cute!!