Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mia's 2nd Birthday

This weekend, I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot for Mia's 2nd birthday party. Her mom, Kristy, is our workout coach that runs Stroller Strides. Kristy thought it would be fun to have a photographer at the birthday party to capture the fun, candid moments, as well as not to have to worry about taking her own pictures. I think it was a great way to capture some joyful portraits of Mia on her 2nd birthday. If you are interested in having me photograph a birthday party or other event, please feel free to contact me: amberkatrina@gmail.com

















































4 comments:

Kristy said...

Needless to say, I LOVE them! :o) I don't even know how you got some of these!!

Michelle said...

These are amazing shots! I hope you're available for Brandon's party. :)

Chris Fullmer said...

Hey Amber, I cannot say enough how much I love your photos! You are so incredibly talented. You have a really beautiful way of capturing your subjects. I'm so impressed!

Btw, what kind of camera do you use?

AmberBaker said...

Thank you - you made my day. :)

I use the Canon 40D and for the birthday party I used my 50mm 1.4 lens. I love that lens, but I am lusting after the 1.2 - someday...