Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am so blessed...

...to have such an awesome toddler that slept in this morning. He is such a sweet boy!

And to have a nice mom that helps fold my laundry, a sweet husband that organizes my freezer, and great friends that watch Eli so we can have a date night. And as an unexpected and totally awesome surprise, while Kim watched Eli last night, she also did my dishes. That may not sound like much until you realize how many dishes accumulate when you are trying to stock pile freezer meals for after the baby comes (I've got about 20 meals right now - sweet!). And how horrifying and smelly this HUGE pile of dishes were after sitting a week in hot weather. Kim, you are a saint! (See? They take up so much room, she had to dry some in our oven.)


Thanks to everyone who was concerned about how we were doing after my last post. I don't complain much, but when I get overwhelmed it all comes out. And since Brian has had horrendously busy days at work with his year end closing, I didn't want to bother him with a stressed out wife (like he didn't notice). So thanks to such nice friends and family. We are doing well and so so excited for this baby to come. Oh and since everyone keeps asking about a name. We are still not sure, but we've narrowed it down to Noah Alan and Levi Glade (I think). ;)

1 comment:

Cope Family said...

What is the name Glade after? Is it a family name? I really think I like Noah Alan; but that is my personal opinion and it will be wonderful to have a new little one in the family. I'm glad you have family and friends close by to help out when you are overwhelmed it is a good feeling. Hang in there it will be a new adventure and you'll be a great mom, wife, friend and person in general. We love you all and hope to see you someday.