Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day at the Park

Okay, I know I left the poop post up way too long. So to atone for that, here are several updates, including some big news to follow in the next post...

Right before Christmas, Brian and I took Eli to the park and took some photos of him to give to our family. Half of these are Brian's photos. I can't even tell which ones are mine or his. Isn't he getting so good at taking photos? That's good because we can't afford a real photographer for our family and I shouldn't be absent from all our future photos. :)

Our goal was to get some frame-able shots. I think we got some cute ones.



This is my favorite shot of the day. We enlarged this so it could be framed.













Swing time. He really is a happy boy. He was overjoyed to play at the park with us. The only challenge is to get him to look up. He is pretty good at ignoring us.





Eli catching falling leaves.



This one cracked me up.



No comments: