Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BIG NEWS

Elijah is excited to announce our BIG news...















That's right, we are expecting again! We are due August 11th, four days away from Eli's second birthday (August 15th). You would have thought we planned it that way, but no, it's just what the Lord had in mind for us. So being almost at the end of my first trimester, I thought we should make our official announcement. My pregnancy has been going well so far, except for some tiredness and mild morning sickness, which has already started to pass. We couldn't ask for a better experience and are grateful for our blessings.

BTW: I bought this shirt as soon as I found out and that's how I told Brian and my mom that we were expecting. They were super excited.

12 comments:

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Congratulations!!!

Sara Kelley said...

congratulations amber! that's so exciting! i love, love eli's shirt! where did you find it?

AmberBaker said...

I got it at the mall because I didn't have time to order one of the many cute ones online. I searched all the baby stores at Santa Anita and I think I found it in the one next to Motherhood Maternity (I don't know the name). It was like $4 - great deal!

Mary said...

Hooray! We are excited that you will welcome another photogenic and blessed child into your darling family.

Little Hensley Fam said...

I know I already told you... but Congratulations again!! I hope it all goes good!

Corinne said...

That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you three!

Justin and Roxanna said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you =)

Johnathan and Jannene said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're excited for you guys! Yeah! Number 2 for you! Our first one is coming on July 4th (expected due date).

raw mom said...

yay for you two! i am VERY excited! for you AND this new baby! what a lucky one to have you for parents!!! and what a DARLING way to announce it! naturally it would be with pictures! :) congrats!

Jeremy and Taren said...

I am so happy for you guys. I caught that you were expecting on your Christmas card. Cute shirt! Kamryn's birthday is only 8 days apart from Kenna's. Crazy how things work out. Good luck and I am so excited for you. I bet your mom is just thrilled.

raw mom said...

hey great wedding shoot! and that pasadena newborn! sheesh! that baby is DARLING! you did great again! really. let me know when you ever come through st george or i'll let you knw when i'm down there so we can get together and you can do our fam!! maybe when this baby gets here!

raw mom said...

ps...i LOVE your website...but i couldnt find your pricing...can you email it to me?