Monday, February 25, 2008

My Valentine - 6 months old

Eli is my valentine this year. He is 6 months old!! I can't believe my little baby is half a year already. As a special Valentine's treat - we all got sick this year. Eli kicked off the festivities by waking up with a croup-like cough on the big V-day. He so graciously shared with me, and now Brian has full blown bronchitis. Needless to say, we've been a little tardy in taking his 6th month photos. I took some today since he is finally looking more bright-eyed, and not as red, puffy and chapped. I'll probably take a few more later this week.



I gave Eli this little flower, hoping to get a cute photo of him smelling it.



But of course, he decided to eat it (which should have been no surprise since he eats everything, except the baby purees I made for him).



And then he got mad that I took it away. I'm such a mean mom. I get this face many times a day.

No comments: